Sunday, January 18, 2015

We internet now

Hello. I am MintVoid, a guy who desperately needs some sleep and a better nickname.

In case the huge writing at the top of this page didn't tip you off, I'm a translator. I'm a bit new to all this, but I'll get better... or not.

I mostly translate stuff that other translators won't translate because they are too busy translating stuff that they do translate. Unknown authors, abandoned series, weird fetishes, stories with walls of text and other things that probably won't get picked up otherwise. If a story is good and unknown, it's somewhere in my backlog, waiting for a translation. Or not.

If you want to contact me or you're just feeling lonely and need someone to talk to on this cold winter evening, you can send me a private message on E-hentai (my username is MintVoid) or send me an email (my address is, surprisingly, mintvoid@gmail.com)

I will start off by posting my old stuff, so sit back, relax and prepare for some nostalgia. Or not. Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment